WGBL with a CML

Godhead

*Exterminatussock at the ready*

Checked the FAQ's up top? If you did, I'm pretty sure it's been answered in there and I know there was a very recent thread about it. Should be on the 2nd or even maybe the 3rd page, so I'd get looking.

*Exterminatussocks Godhead repeatedly*

Stop hitting people until you give them a good link

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=147859

Its under Elite and states

Q - What weapons can a Wolf Guard with a Cyclone Missile Launcher take in addition to the CML?

A - A stormbolter for sure (its mentioned in the GW FAQ), but the rest is implied. It is a safe bet to take a Storm Bolter and Power Fist (like vanilla marines), though some are of the opinion that we can take any available wargear in addition to the CML (such as a TH/SS, or 2LC). Until we receive a definite answer from GW, you are advised to ask locally.

This is not GW ruling but what most of us agree on

Stop hitting people until you give them a good link

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=147859

Its under Elite and states

Q - What weapons can a Wolf Guard with a Cyclone Missile Launcher take in addition to the CML?

A - A stormbolter for sure (its mentioned in the GW FAQ), but the rest is implied. It is a safe bet to take a Storm Bolter and Power Fist (like vanilla marines), though some are of the opinion that we can take any available wargear in addition to the CML (such as a TH/SS, or 2LC). Until we receive a definite answer from GW, you are advised to ask locally.

This is not GW ruling but what most of us agree on

If I have too... I guess telling him to check the FAQ and not mentioning the link in my signature was a mistake. :jaw:

*goes off and Exterminatussocks self*

Archived