Leman Russ

Kasthan

I think it may be plausible for your Daemon Host to of escaped a fight with Russ by fleeing the combat, it would have been in its home environment and they are noted for being quick and sneaky buggers to deal with (see Eisenhorn). Looks wise see has already been noted. Psyker wise, maybe to some extent, would have been nothing out of place to those that also could be describe not having powers per se (or no fluff to support it) like Dorn, Fulgrim, Ferus Manus and Angron.

Yes all the primarchs had powers, it just depended on how much control and if they used them or now. Most of the time the powers would allow to move at super-speed, increased toughness, and allow them to keep their minds while fighting sorcerors or demons. They were mostly used to guide a ship in the warp like navigators. As for marines using them in the company, I read somewhere that librarians were created after the second founding. Before that I believe that if a marine was able to use powers then they would be in a special squad so if something happened he could be killed.

Also, Inquistors were created by the high lords after the emperor was sealed in the golden throne. So a inquistor demonhost fighting Russ really would be really hard to write about.

Yes all the primarchs had powers, it just depended on how much control and if they used them or now. Most of the time the powers would allow to move at super-speed, increased toughness, and allow them to keep their minds while fighting sorcerors or demons. They were mostly used to guide a ship in the warp like navigators. As for marines using them in the company, I read somewhere that librarians were created after the second founding. Before that I believe that if a marine was able to use powers then they would be in a special squad so if something happened he could be killed.

Also, Inquistors were created by the high lords after the emperor was sealed in the golden throne. So a inquistor demonhost fighting Russ really would be really hard to write about.

The inquisitor would seal the deamonhost after it manifested in real space again after being banished ages ago by Russ.

The librarians existed and in the Nicae council it was decided which to forbid psykers or sorcerers. It was decided that sorcerers would be banned and destroyed and that librarians would bear that outrageously ugly blue armor so that they would be spotted by their battle brothers when perils of the warp made their head go boom.

Also the inquisition was made by order of the Emperor before he was put in the golden throne and the first high lord(his name slips me now that was holding the astronomican at a time) started the inquisition after this with the Malleus and Xenos wings.

Archived