Some Blood Ravens

Tzetrik

So, I've finished my blood ravens, and its time to start a something new.

I'm amazed by the standard of painting from some B&C members so this seems like the best place to find some C&C :P

What do you think I should paint next?

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_hXRc5A2xR9E/SZb6ZEaDy5I/AAAAAAAAAM8/3oVh23WyCrU/s640/downsized.jpg

I'm using picassa for hosting which is RUBBISH.

If you're interested, check em out here:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/Tzetrik

Cheers :D

Your painting skills are psychadelic!

What a way to kick off your time here at the Bolter and Chainsword!

Your painting could lend itself to some of the lesser known Chapters, such as The Cleaved. There are some intense modelling possibilities in there, too.

Well, based on what I see, anything you very well please. :woot: Excellent figures!

Are you looking for a challenge? Do you prefer the good guys vs. heretic scum? How about colors. Are you looking to do something other than red? What colors do you like?

That gallery is AMAZING! And I love those lost and the damned mutants!

I'd love to see you attempt some dark blue or some green, How about some Night Lords? They would look great!

That gallery is AMAZING! And I love those lost and the damned mutants!

I'd love to see you attempt some dark blue or some green, How about some Night Lords? They would look great!

Thanks dude! I had a massive soft spot for the L&tD, I'd LOVE for them to get their list back. Always half tempted to start again... Maybe I'll do some deathguard and add some zombies as summoned daemons. Not very fluffy, but hey.

Oh god...I hate seeing models painted to this high of a standard. Always makes me want to switch chapters midway and paint the chapter in question. Really awesome job there

Haha I am the same way, when I see somthing cool. I have to force myself away from the computer and do somthing else to fight the urge.

Archived