AoBR Dred WIP

Sandalphon

Soon to join my venerable dreadnought Messiah in the ranks of the Angels of the Lion and as yet un-named, here's the first WIP of my latest Dred:

gallery_5435_3210_477817.jpg

I might put a hsield over the AoBR icon thing on the shoulder, didnt want to hack it off just yet..

TLHB was made from old Predator sponsons iirc (ive had the arm for years), the halo was a chopped up tank turret piece.

Still going the gold avenue? Or plan to revert back to the yellow?

Yeh thats the debate, the gold only really works for the shoulder trims, but we shall see... i think this weeks focus is actually trying to finish my LPC lol.

If i use the terminator scheme on the dread he should in theory be black with a yellow left shoulder and green bolter casing.. hrm.. tbh i never thought i really finished off my last dread paint-wise either.. any thoughts please put them down!

on a side note I'm considering using a paw print with claws as the Lion Guard emblem..

If i use the terminator scheme on the dread he should in theory be black with a yellow left shoulder and green bolter casing.. hrm.. tbh i never thought i really finished off my last dread paint-wise either.. any thoughts please put them down!

Yeah that is where alot of my thoughts are coming from with my own terminators as well. Although i took a tad bit of "creative licence" and went ahead in making their power fists yellow as well. Then again, it depended on the model as i either did the fingers yellow, the glove casing or the whole hand in yellow to add more color. I do agree that the casing should be green though.

Maybe once the LPC is done, i'll try to finish one terminator at a time... :yes:

Archived