Inquisitorial...Valkyrie?

Cpt_Reaper

I was wondering, what with the upcomming IG release and talks of new WH and DH 'dexes will we get the Valkyrie? I mean we have access to Rhinos, Chimieras, Land Raiders and Dreadnoughts...will our Stormtroopers get to fly? (Well skim in regular 40K)

We may be able to get them if the platoons can take them as a transport option then we can ally the guard and get them that way. The rumors do seem to suggest that they'll be stormtroopers only. But there is likely going to be a special character that makes stormtroopers troops. So if you don't mind missing out on land raiders and exorcists you can have them that way.

But as things stand without using more than 1 codex the answer is no unfortunately.

Random Guy

I was wondering, what with the upcomming IG release and talks of new WH and DH 'dexes will we get the Valkyrie? I mean we have access to Rhinos, Chimieras, Land Raiders and Dreadnoughts...will our Stormtroopers get to fly? (Well skim in regular 40K)
I think looking at the rumours it's a fair assumption, especially when you consider the stormtrooper sprues complete with shotguns and the touted inquisitor add on which is rumoured for release around the same time as planet strike.

You already get them as a transport option by Imperial Armour Vol. 2 rules. :D

They can be taken as transports for Inquisitors, Inquisitor Lords and Stormtroopers.

I regret to inform that as i am an Australian 17yr old I cannot get any Imperial Armour books or anything from forgeworld due to parental ruling by my mum. So if it isn't in the codexes I don't know about it. Except for Imperial Armour Apoc but I've never had the models for it.

I regret to inform that as i am an Australian 17yr old I cannot get any Imperial Armour books or anything from forgeworld due to parental ruling by my mum. So if it isn't in the codexes I don't know about it. Except for Imperial Armour Apoc but I've never had the models for it.

Will your mum allow it if it's free?

www.forgeworld.co.uk/pdf/ia2-update.pdf

;o)

GW likes $, and if they will get more $ by allowing =][= to use Valkyries then they will. It is already part of the Fluff. When ever GW gets to our Dex we will get them officially, but until then I'm sure no one will give you a hard time if you use them, if they do they are most likely not worth playing in the first place.

Archived