Imperial Palace?

Custodian Athiair

• 4 weeks later...

Its described as 'continent spanning'

I doubt Nuclear wars would bring down Mountains, not unless all the rockets were aimed at Osama Bin Ladens cave B)

I assume the palace is built along the range/foundations of the Himilayas, the walls are described as impossibly high and thick, so that makes sense

I just wonder, wouldnt it be strange assaulting/defending the thing?

Given that it is continent spanning

there would surely be parts that would need to be left unmanned? I'm aware that the whole palace would not just be one long wall, but they size of the palce definately is greater than the number of troops that were brought to assault/defend it

Have you ever played Rome Total War? When you have about 3 units to defend your whole fortress, must seem like that lol..

Hmm i think i will wait 28000 years for the right answer :whistling:

Hmmm, you figure out how to live for 28000 years and I'll give you Vrox's firstborn.

*knocks on wood*

Every day I wake up and say "today, Im not going to die... that is my goal." And every day I complete my objective. So far, so good... and I see no reason to change this tradition. :D.

But yeah... it shows the astropathic quire in the rulebook as being in the himalayas... and the emperors palacing being a about 2/5ths of the way around the world... wich puts it in western europe by my guess.

Oh and dont forget that Daughters of the Emperor defended the Palace with only 10.000 Sisters in the long battle in the Age of Apostasy M36 for months from loyalists Eg: space marines, gaurd and Mechanicaus.

One can only imagine the size of it if it was built from the Himalayas or is ontop of it.

Archived