Guest Mordray Posted March 3, 2009 Share Posted March 3, 2009 @Aurelius - perhaps a subtle hint at the two lost legions as they are depicted within Rise of the Tau... pariah marines... Honestly though I just love the story... @Razhbad - what do you mean by GS? I'm not familiar with an acronym that fits in with the context you're using. Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/161004-the-alternate-heresy-ia-raven-guard/page/2/#findComment-1905633 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ferrata Posted March 3, 2009 Share Posted March 3, 2009 Presumably it means 'Group Story'. As for the Lost Legions, I believe they should follow the way of the Norm 'Verse - no mention. With all the other changes going on within Aurelius' Universe, it might just confuse the reader to introduce any notion of Lost Legions Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/161004-the-alternate-heresy-ia-raven-guard/page/2/#findComment-1905689 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Razhbad Posted March 4, 2009 Share Posted March 4, 2009 Indeed GS does mean group stories, these are most likely to fail then any other story, but you generally get better stories Link to comment https://bolterandchainsword.com/topic/161004-the-alternate-heresy-ia-raven-guard/page/2/#findComment-1906609 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.