The real Logan Grimnar

ChaosWarsmith

I have found evidence that the Great Wolf himself, Logan Grimnar actualy works part time as a custom bike builder in Orange County, New York. He goes by the alias Paul Snr! Suppose even the greatest of Astartes needs a hobby!

To preempt anyone saying "How do you know this being a Lord of the traitorus Iron Warriors" I will answer in two parts:

1. Iron Warriors are not really traitors, it's just that we got the wrong end of the stick when it all kicked off!

2. I am secretly a closet Space Wolf. I like the little beards! GGRRRRROOOWWWWLLLLL.

Before this is locked, I might add that this is preposterous. The work of Orange County Choppers is more in line with an Ultramarine. They use technology, do little of the work themselves. I mean, the real work. No, if you want to see some people really building bikes, check out Build or Bust. Billy Lane would be more appropriate, something along those lines. Bike builders that don't use the sharpest technology just for the sake of ease.

Me? Helped my dad build his own chopper, frame, tank, all of it.

Anyway, hobbies? You know those weird guys at a local University that just rabble on and on about things that are either offensive or ridiculous...that's Lorgar. :)

Archived