Zarakynel

Master Clovis

This would be better in the Daemons section.

Not really if he plans to use her in his Chaos Space Marines army. She can be taken as a greater daemon choice and be summoned through an Aspiring Champion in a CSM army. Now I'll pass on tactics for he because I have never actually tried her out. I would use the newer rules in IA: Apoc though. She's pretty tough still and with lash of submission and warptime and ignoring both armor and invulnerable saves she's pretty nasty.

I have never used her but I imagine attack small elite units would be the best... See that space marine players 2+/3+ TH + SS Termies.... not any more... Try to avoid her being mobbed up in CC unless you give her some support :) As for shooting their is not much you can do but to try and avoid as much as possible.

Theres not much to it really, just charge into enemy's elite units, With 6 attacks, iniative 8 and toughness 8 backed by a 4++ its not going down easy (her (?) stats were corrected in the forgeworld Apoc FAQ) because she doesn't have the str to instant death I suggest going after normal elite troops and stay away from HQs, even though you'd kill them easily, you kill troops easier. Also bear in mind that it can only use one psychic power per turn.

So activate warptime, and charge some terminators, with 7 attacks on the charge, WS 10, warptime and ignoring all saves the terminators will definetly go down. Also you can't be tar pitted with cheap units, because at the end of a combat phase with a garganruan creature the opponent must break off. :D

EDIT: Changed wording.

Archived