Mounted Ordo Malleus Inquisitor

Cpt_Reaper

I was merely seconds ago lookin on the aussie online store and I came apon the metal Carnosaur and thought...how cool would it be to mount an Inquisitor on one?

So I thought...what other things have Inquisitors been mounted on or what you would like to mount one on?

I'm sure the converted result would look very cool ... but are you thinking of using the model for gaming purposes? In which case, as what would you count it? He's so very different from a normal =I= model that you might not even want -- or possibly even able -- to field him that way.

If you had a very lenient friend it could count as an acolyte or two. I mean they take the wounds either way right? But if you roll that way you'd need an identical inquisitor on foot to represent the lack of said acolyte.

Would be one sweet conversion though.

[This would be my impulse, find a way to convert a plausible multi-melta and you're comparatively good to roll.

At the least claiming the melta is a type of directed breath weapon? Or some such. Really it comes down to what can be converted just like you said Eddie.

Maybe, but 'Breath Weapon' just screams 'Flamer Template' to me, and Multi-Meltas just don't play that way. I'd be tempted to kit bash one from a marine with a backpack mounted one for a power armoured Inquisitor and use the beast to justify the combat stats, or some kind of hard point fixed to the harness.

Archived