Be'Lakor as a Prince - Tzeentchian to be specific.

Vassakov

I want to try and take my Daemons up 1500pts, with this rough list.

Herald Of Khorne - Jugger, Fury, Might

Skulltaker - Foot

Herald of Tzeentch - Gaze, Bolt, Legion, Master

Bluescribes

3x Bloodcrushers - Fury

3x Flamers

10x Bloodletters - Icon, Fury

9x Bloodletters

8x Horrors

Prince - Khorne, Wings, Hide, Might, Fury

Prince - Tzeentch, Master, Legion, Bolt, Might, Gaze

Right, now I'm well aware this isn't the most awesome list ever, but it's pretty much the models I want to go with. To save on £££, I'm scratch sculpting the Khorne Prince - my question to you is would Be'Lakor work as a Tzeentch Prince with a fancy paintjob and a little bit of Conversion work?

EDIT: Added LINK

I used my Bel'akor as a base for Skarbrand.

He seems big and burly enough to be a good Khornate stand-in, though I'm not sure about the other gods. He'd need some good modding to look mutated enough to be a Tzeentch prince. I mean, if Tzeentch is your best buddy forever, Tzeentch has been mutating you for a long, long time. You probably don't look very symmetrical, and the big, burly thing kind of contrasts with Tzeentch's preference for shooting you.

Should be fine with an appropriate color scheme, I adore that model.

List itself is ok, DPs aren't all that optimized (MoS is pointless on an MC with 2 weapons, Khorne Princes < Khorne Chariots and BTs and Grinders) and you've sunk a lot into expensive HQ (Kherald and Skully) where a BT would rock more face.

Ok, I'll have a more in depth look at your list now.

Princes can't have fury, and if you are going to take a Khorne prince, keep him cheap, hide and might only, wings if you have the points left over (which is unlikely). Too many points in HQ to be honest, you might want to drop Skulltaker and the blue scribes, get another Tzeentch chariot for anti-tank and use the other points for more troops. Put an instrument on the bloodcrushers for wound allocation, and make the bloodletter squads 12 strong if you can. It might be better to put the Khorne herald on a chariot. Might on a Tzeentch prince is a little pointless, he should be fire support, not CC. Other than these things it's a good list.

@ Captain Mal: I know my list isn't the best, but the Tournument I play to enter is mid March, and I've only really got these models to work with. Can Khorne Princes not have Fury? Fair enough. Wings is a must though - he's in my list because hes fast, should draw some fire and has a pretty good chance of popping anything short of a Raider/Monolith.

@ ==Me== - True. I haven't thought the options through here, have I? A BT might do more damage, but he's an extra £35 - which I haven't really got spare. That, and I despise the model.

@ Raptor1313 - Yeah, but I have plans for a Khorne Prince. Think Juggernought-esque. Hope to get cracking on him on Wednesday/Thursday. Pics will follow.

Well, I think you can but what's the point really? He's a MC so he'll be shooting both of them without puting we are legion :(

I think Bel'akor will look great has a Daemon Prince with any of the marks, the mini his just awesome.

Archived