Titan Dropship question

phoenixdragoon

Hello all,

Had a quick question as to how the drop ships for the titans are able to enter the atmosphere and then leave again.

I know its AM so they have all sorts of stuff but my question is do they use something like anti-grav, like on the land speeders but HUGE, or is it more likely just large rockets and what not?

The reason I ask is I was planning on using the tech in fluff for my DIY army,

oh and I found the thread on atmospheric flight for strike cruisers, but it had no info on the drop ships.

Thanks in advance

From what I've read, they use huge cargo ships that float above ground using anti-grav, which are so powerful that they disrupted the weather around them causing electrical storms. It was mentioned that these ships slowly decend from the sky and slowly lift from the gound. Also, they are just drop shuttles, not actual spacecraft; kind of like building sized thunderhawks.

SJ

Depending on the situation they are either encased in ablative armor and shot at the planet like a drop pod or they are transported in enormous ships that have anti-grav drives to land the titans. The ship hovers above the ground and the titans lower to the ground. See Storm of Iron for more details.

Archived