Ive seen the ..warp?

Kalius

Just when I think im going back to blood angels, my brother goes and gets me the Chaos marine Codex.. and during a rather fun migraine I read it. and the more I read it the more I was enthralled to the powers of the 8 pointed way. The lynch pin was Bile, I loved his char in fulgrim and what he was about. then I read his rules and I was hooked. and seeing as the person who got me into warhammer loves his horus model ( I think it was his first one) and Loves the detail you get on chaos stuff... I may just have to go this way... that and I have some blood angel and Iron hand minis im sure if I get the skill to do so I could convert into Biles Experiments, so Here here for the Chaos, the true answer!

Alright then.

If you go with fabius' fabulous fanatics, I can make a few suggestions.

Want Possessed as a troop choice with extra options and without their worthless random effects?

Tzeentch Icon.

Want berzerkers that are like older zerks?

Icon of Khorne.

Want them to hit faster annoying other marine players, and chase down things after they run?

Icon of Slaanesh.

Want them to be rough and tough, and well - green?

Icon of Nurgle.

Only troop chaos space marines can be enhanced. Fearless, +1str, possibly another +1 strength. (Melee Grey Knights anyone?)

A few random bad rolls may cost you a few. Be sure to have numbers in the unit to make good use of the spendy icons. Also, what else would you want in the army? It has to be a melee force, so Rhinos are a must. Combi-Melta on the rhino is also great, annoying as well.

Archived