Call of Chaos/Imperium Mk III

How long would said calls last?

I have a Black Legion army thats just screaming "PAINT US IMPERIAL DOG!!",and Loyalists shouting at me "CAN WE AT LEAST HAVE A CHAPTER NAME IF YOUR NOT GONNA PAINT US?"

My room is a very noisey place.

Yessss, it's that time again,

And this time I'm ready to awnser the call!

Although I do have some stuff in WIP and base paint but there is much more to be done.

Vandaels Iron Warriors are "game".

Cheers

+++ The Four fell powers cry out in defiance, their roars and screeches rippling throughout the warp, each wave flowing through time and space +++

bangs on ceiling with broomstick

Keep the bloody noise down!

+++ On the Golden Throne itself, the God of Mankind sends out bursts of psychic energy, the beacon of the Emperor's light burning bright +++

And turn off that dang-blasted light. some of us are trying to sleep!

+++ Will you answer the Call? +++

Alright, alright, alright...anything so I can hear the little voices in my head again...

...hmmm, but CoC or CoI? Ack! Brain hurts now...Angelus Sanctus makin' us think...aarghh!

Ciao,

CDR Grendelwulf

Good, good... The time is nigh... My desk is already covered in minis awaiting glue and paint.

Ditto I got 300+ iron warriors (insert witty 300 joke here), and a good couple of tanks waiting to get their lick of paint.

Ditto I got 300+ iron warriors (insert witty 300 joke here), and a good couple of tanks waiting to get their lick of paint.

1) Madness? THIS IS PLASTICA!!

2) This is where we paint. This is where they dry.

3) Remember this day men. Cause it will be your paintjob for all time.

4) An army so big it shakes the gametable, an army so vast it drinks the paintpots dry.

5) Our brushes will block out the sun…Then we shall paint in the shade.

6) Eat a hearty breakfast, because tonight…we paint in hell!

Ciao,

CDR Grendelwulf

"the fallen shall rise in a river of blood, alongside the honoured IV Legion, The Four demands Blood for your failures!"

indeed I shall join.. after all, i must redeem my honour in the eyes of the gods (and a few other ;) ) after last years failure..

Luther..

Archived