If you could take one,

Seahawk

Like I've said, it's 1500 points; I've also said I do not have raptors, no DP, and no bikers. Yet somehow I still win a lot...coincidence?

3 Obliterators will get easily squished by multiple lascannons, Orks in general (the way they play here), and even if they are in cover the chances of survival aren't great. I don't know how yours stay alive, but kudos. I just do not like to bank my scoring unit to survive with a mere 3 wounds when they are getting insta-splatted.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know how yours stay alive, but kudos. I just do not like to bank my scoring unit to survive with a mere 3 wounds when they are getting insta-splatted.

well first of all no one uses 3 oblits . its 2x3 or 2x2 or 3x3 . second thing if you use rhinos to block LoS then returnn fire is highlly minimized . third thing even if they do die [and they do just like lash princes , if someone can kill them turn 3 they lose big time] this means those 4 zerker/pms/csm squads are shot at less and those units are scoring . also against fast moving armies with lots of skimers [what kind of a counters the LoS blocking with rhinos] one can always go for deep striking them . considering that melta gun/plasma gun armed terminators are in almost every chaos army , this gives a lot of nice deep striking units that help a lot at anti tank.

Archived