How do termicide squads work?

Zhukov

+ it can be countered unlike deep striking termis [well maybe if someon runs mistics ] . you also have fewer shots . 3/4 termis is 3/4 melta shots , it should do something even , if your not 6" away . now 2 shots force you to get in to the 6" , because without the extra dice you just cant be sure they get the job done.

now if we had attack bikes , it would be different.

Yeah Attack bikes, how I loved those those pesky units, they won me games with Marines. Pitty we dont have them, ah well actually it wouldnt be fair if we had these too...

Haha do you mean you want certain armies to be structural better then others? I hope not, dont you like to win by just playing better? Thats what I'm aiming at, playing games with lists of roughly the same power.

But indeed maybe is OP the better wording

Haha do you mean you want certain armies to be structural better then others? I hope not, dont you like to win by just playing better? Thats what I'm aiming at, playing games with lists of roughly the same power.

oh you mean same power like right now ?

want to talk about how IG does against any meq army right now [the non IA ones at least] ? or how GK do in a tournament setting ? or how non DW/RW DA armies are just as good as armies build out of the new sm dex ?

Or how eldar and nids[that I played in all tournaments in the 4th ed] were just as balanced as SoB ?

there were always better armies , sure skills are important , but a GT lvls the top tables are always taken by the top players with good skills . its the lists and meta game that matter .

Jeske you now what I meant, and you arent answering my questions either... You dont have to tell me thats the game isnt belanced. And no I dont have hope that the game will become balanced ever. But do you like the fact that the game is imbalanced?

And besides usually skilled players build good lists too. Cause thats part of a good player too not? building good lists

But do you like the fact that the game is imbalanced?

whats there to like ? am not the head of the DT , so I can do 0 about how the balanace w40k looks like . its just how it is . Just like I can imagine GW making rhino rush or flying circus , I can imagine GW giving "attack bikes" like units for chaos [if it would boost sales].

Archived