Lightning Claws or PFist Assault Sarge?

Brother Cassern

I'm trying to outfit my 10-man Assault Squad and can't decide on the classic Power Fist & Pistol combo or a pair of Lightning Claws. I'd take a Thunder Hammer but I don't have bits for one. If it helps the rest of the squad's special weapons are two Plasma Pistols, tho' I've magnetized the arms so I can swap out for Flamers or Meltaguns when it suits my purposes.

Same, mine runs with a Power Fist and usually Shrike or a Chaplain leading it. This gives you heavy hitting power for tanks and high tougness targets as well as Shrike or the Chaplain can sneak in some faster power weapon attacks before everything goes down to help reduce any casualties.

Power Fist. It gives you something that no other weapon in the Squad has.

No matter how good the LCs are, they are at the end of the day just more reliable versions of a chainsaw.

A Power Fist gives you the punch to knock a hole in a tank, MC or dreadnought, or to insta-kill most characters.

I'm trying to outfit my 10-man Assault Squad and can't decide on the classic Power Fist & Pistol combo or a pair of Lightning Claws. I'd take a Thunder Hammer but I don't have bits for one. If it helps the rest of the squad's special weapons are two Plasma Pistols, tho' I've magnetized the arms so I can swap out for Flamers or Meltaguns when it suits my purposes.

No meltaguns for assault marines!

Hammers are dirt cheap from bit stores.

Cheers, Paul.

Archived