Screamers

Wing_Knight

Is there a decent tutorial for making Screamers and or a Zeentch Chariot without spending a ton of money? (I did search the tutorial section of the forum :P so no yelling at me please for not finding one on my own if there all ready is one of these heh)

Theoretically you need a pair of Screamers, a Disc of Tzeentch, and a Horror. Granted, that turns into like a $40 unit in a hurry...

You can always convert along your own theme. What's your army based around? Any conversions at all?

Well i dont have any of the models just was museing over how i would do it if i do make the army so far i have in mind in terms of that army going for something from every god.

Tzeentch Chariot, Skulltaker on Juggernaut, 3 Blood Crushers, 3 Flamers, 12 Pink Horrors (Dryad conversions), 20 BloodLetters, 20 Daemonetts, 3 screamers and a Nurgle Daemon prince for somewhere around 1500 points obviously i would not start with all of this but my general goal. But seeing as the chariot would be in my 1k list i thought it would be a good idea to ask about it. I had an idea of using the Warhammer Tzeentch chaos champion (the one with the bird head) on a wheeless tomb kings chariot flying along being pulled by screamers but screamers are bloody expensive....soo i dunno about that. Also any consensus on what bases it should be on? i have trouble believing you could fit it on a bike one.

I'd go for a 60mm base for the chariot.

The other option for a chariot is to build some kind of big, winged thing for a Disc of Tzeentch.

Alternatively, what I'm doing is converting up a couple of Eldar Jetbikes as Tzeentch chariots, and making them look all possessified. Albeit, my army has a bit of a 'possessed machine' Daemonforge theme going on, but I figure that since it's really a jetbike....

Hopefully this will work....Taken from a recent tournie.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j15/WarbossKurgan/Bad%20Redz%20-%20Orks/Battle%20Reports/2009_02_15%20Marple%20Marauders%20Doubles/Game%202/HPIM6645.jpg

If there is no photo above here's the link to it :

http://warhammer.org.uk/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54389

Mine is made from a chopped up Dark Eldar Raider

Hopefully this will work....Taken from a recent tournie.

Mine is made from a chopped up Dark Eldar Raider

Wow!

What size is that base?

The base is made from a dreadnought base (60mm I think) cut in half with a 50mm square base stuck in the middle to make it longer. It takes up quite a bit of room (it can be a nightmare to deepstrike sometimes), but I like the look of it, so I won't be making it smaller....who cares if it keeps dying as long as it dies with style ;)

Archived