Possible Skitarii Army List Development

Note: This is just Infantry. I have no clue what fluffy Skitarii tanks would be called or if all of this is properly named. HELP me HELP you.(WC3 phrase that is said by the :P sorceress

Skitarii Army List

HQ:

Adeptus Mechanicus Genetor

Techmarine Body Guard

Elites:

Praetorns

Elite Hypaspists

Enginseer

Troops:

Hypaspists

Gun Servitors

Fast Attack:

Combat Servitors:

Servo Skulls

Tech Adepts

Heavy Support:

Sagitarii

Siege Servitors

I know that they refer to track vehicles as "crawls" and grav vehicles as "skimmers" or "speeders". The Adeptus Mechanicus have access to all Imperial vehicles, be they Space Marine, Guard, or Titans. They also breed genectically modified humans to use as their heavy infantry with cybernetic enhancements and implanted weapons.

Which means that you can use any codex to "counts as" your AdMech army. Want Land Raiders? Use a Marine 'dex. Want cyber-monsters and shock troops? Codex: Tyranid works great! Want an all Praetorian or all assault skimmer force? Deathwing/Ravenwing fits very well. Want a mix of guard and power armor? Witch Hunters are great for a light tank/shooty/active army, while Daemonhunters are more of a heavy tank/close combat/reactive army. Want tons of heavy tanks spewing forth hords of assault Skitarii? Black Templers all the way! Want weird technology wielded by gene-mod super soldiers? Orks, Orks, Orks!

It's really up to you.

SJ

• 4 weeks later...

Archived