Inquisitor, and the armements thereof;

Luc O' Luck

Ok, so I'm looking at collecting at least 500 points of Witch Hunters, but I'm currently stuck on one point of issue;

Which Inquisitor model to buy.

You see, I don't want the male inquisitor, because in my 1500 points of Space Marines, there's enough Testosterone kicking around to make a raging, rampant and sexually active bull seem like a docile milking cow. So I know that I'll be getting the Inquisitor model, the only question is; which model do I go for? As far as I can see, the options available are;

1. Plasma Pistol + Power Weapon

2. Inferno Pistol

3. Power Weapon

I may have missed something here, feel free to pick me up if I hate. But what advice can you amazing people give me?

That does't really change matters as much as you'd think. Options 1 and 2 are essentially the same model, just with different weapon options, in the same way that the limited edition Male Witchhunter is the normal one, given a bionic eye, hand and plasma pistol instead of an inferno pistol or the way that two of the daemonhunter models are basic head/left arm swaps.

My preference would be 1, then 2. If points is an issue, go for 2. In general, an Inquisitor + retinue is a shooty unit first and a sub-par assault unit second (particularly in terms of points effectiveness).

Archived