Another question about defilers....

OK so in my planned khorne themed army I'm running 3 defilers. And i was wondering, after giving the defiler the +2 attacks giving it 5 base attacks, does the defiler lose attacks if it loses an arm? it doesn't say anywhere that it does and i assume that you would keep al your attacks but lose the str10 after all arms are lost.

I would like to gather all info and clear up all loose ends before i play this army.

hmmmm seems like problem because i don't think that dreadnoughts lose attacks.....again it doesn't say so, just that it loses it str10 bonus.

I'm going to argue against it if the situation comes up.....seeing as more attacks it better than less attacks

The only statement in losing weapons of any kind is that it loses the effect the weapons convey. Dreadnught Close Combat Weapons are indeed such weapons, and its stated that they are "armed" with them. (Punny)

So, just like losing two str7 shots with losing a reaper autocannon, so you would lose 1 attack for each DCCW you lose. To a minimum of 1 attack at strength 6, all arms must perish to lose the strength bonus. (I have had this happen before, damn multi-laser barrages!)

Same as any dreadnought would suffer.

Yes you would lose 1 attack for each CC arm you lose, you would not lose the str bonas (2X str) unless you have no DCCW's left.

If you're being shot up that much you will be destroyed long b4 you lose all the arms on a defiler.

Archived