Horus Heresy Battle Royale: Week Ten

GrantDaKiller

Hi everyone. Now theres only 2 more duels after this one before we start the next round. The Round 2 fights will be a lot more close than before i think. Anyway here is the previous winners:

Week One: Skraal

Week Two: Saul Tarvitz

Week Three: Tarik Torgaddon

Week Four: Khârn

Week Five: Sigismund

Week Six: Garro

Week Seven: Ingo Petch

Week Eight: Zahariel

Week Nine: Abaddon

Week Ten: You decide.......

Week Eleven: ???????

Week Twelve: ???????

This weeks fight: Solun Decius Vs. Apothecary Fabius

Solun Decius: Decius was the youngest member of Nathaniel Garro's command squad, and had a hard and determined edge to him that seemed out of place on such a young countenance. Nevertheless, his eyes were bright and he was often awash with excitement at the possibility of earning glory for his Primarch. Decius favoured quickly closing to engage hand-to-hand with the enemy, instead of the customary Death Guard habit of a methodical gunline assault. His weapon of choice was a power fist; he was particularly adept with the brutal weapon. After escaping Istavaan aboard the Eisenstein he became involved in a battle with Plague Marines where he was laid low by a plague knife. He eventually became infected with Nurgles rot and was possested by a daemonic entity. He was finally killed by Garro on the surface of Luna.

Apothecary Fabius AKA Fabius Bile: We all know who he is.

So who will win???

My vote is with Decius.

IMO, Bile may be a skilled surgeon, good with technology and science, better so than Decius, but I don't think he will go to the same extremes in combat. I think he would trust to his self-augmentations(if any) and his superior knowledge.

I think that this would open the door to Solun being able to take a key moment and through some reversal or unexpected attack, incapacitate and kill Bile.

Come on! The guy had the willpower to lop off his own arm with a chainsword!

He probably would've carried on and said "It's just a flesh wound!" :P

-P

Damn.. I mean I'm willing to give this one to Bile simply cause he's a kickass character. But a warrior.. he aint, I always seen Bile as a behind the scenes guy, playing the puppeteer and having others dance on his strings.

Now was for Decius.. I concur with the man above me, he'd kick Bile's ass allover the place.

Yeah he was destined to make the Perfect Warrior, and he still is :P

But this is a pure one-on-one fight, if not and Bile could use his powers of persuasion I imagine his genetic 'brothers' would be around to help him.. but that's not really the point right?

Still Vote to Decius.

Archived