Armour mix?

Hyperion

Hi. I'm in the process of gathering bits for a pre-heresy White Scars army and I should have enough to make the following:

1 squad of Mk IV

1 squad of Mk V

A few squads of Mk VI

I'm also planning to do a Mk III command squad.

I was originally planning to have the Mk IV and V's as veterans, keeping them in their own squads, but a friend of mine suggested mixing up the armour marks throughout the squads.

I'm not trying to aim for one particular heresy time-frame, but the presence of lots of Mk VI suggests the Siege of the Emperor's Palace. With this in mind, what would you suggest - keep armour marks separate or mix them?

Hi. I'm in the process of gathering bits for a pre-heresy White Scars army and I should have enough to make the following:

1 squad of Mk IV

1 squad of Mk V

A few squads of Mk VI

I'm also planning to do a Mk III command squad.

I was originally planning to have the Mk IV and V's as veterans, keeping them in their own squads, but a friend of mine suggested mixing up the armour marks throughout the squads.

I'm not trying to aim for one particular heresy time-frame, but the presence of lots of Mk VI suggests the Siege of the Emperor's Palace. With this in mind, what would you suggest - keep armour marks separate or mix them?

Put the older Mk IV as sargeants/veterans of the squads, the remain heavy weapons and some line SMs in Mk V and the MK VI as the rookies of each squadron.

Archived