Emperor Titan

any way so here is my work so far C&C welcome as always

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu306/killakan9000/th_IMG00026.jpg

the little white thing is a AoBR space marine (sprayed white)

and it comes apart (for transport and storage purposes)

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu306/killakan9000/th_IMG00025.jpg

So... what do you think? (go easy on me, its my first time scratch building!)

BUCKETS!!!! ^_^

I can't really make an educated decision at the moment :P

I hope your planning on thickening those legs though.

Also are you gonna use GS or something else to make the feet look less like buckets?

Good Luck!!

BUCKETS!!!! :)

I can't really make an educated decision at the moment :P

I hope your planning on thickening those legs though.

Also are you gonna use GS or something else to make the feet look less like buckets?

Good Luck!!

thouse arnt going to look like buckets when im finished mate! no this is the bear sceliton (speling?) as im only 13 and am ryling on pocetmoney for the stuff,

looks good. Best advice I can give you is:

SCRAP

Try and get old cables, computer bits, old mechanical looking stuff.

The key is imagining what it will look like painted.

The best thing about scrap is... It's free!!!

Go for it!

check with schools at the end of the school year as well, as they give out a lot of old computers. if you could get a hold of just one tower and tear it apart, you'd be gold for atleast a week of heavy building.

go for it. you're aiming for the moon. good luck.

pretty good start :( normally i'd say i'll be watching this but from my experience no one and i mean NO ONE has ever finished a project this big on the forums here. good luck to you though and if you do ever finish this monster please post a lot of pics ;) ;)

thouse arnt going to look like buckets when im finished mate! no this is the bear sceliton (speling?) as im only 13 and am ryling on pocetmoney for the stuff,

*Grammar Policeman*

"those aren't going to look like bucket when I'm finished mate! No this is the bare skeleton as I'm only 13 and relying on pocket-money for the stuff"

My good policeman here just helped with your spelling XD as for the project... something is bound to go wrong... i can feel it... like a Librarian feels a Warp Storm... only... more tingly ;)

*Grammar Policeman*

"those aren't going to look like buckets when I'm finished mate! No this is the bare skeleton as I'm only 13 and relying on pocket-money for the stuff"

My good policeman here just helped with your spelling XD as for the project... something is bound to go wrong... i can feel it... like a Librarian feels a Warp Storm... only... more tingly ;)

Your grammar policeman missed an 's'.

Archived