Pre heresy imperial fists.

LordSion

not sure if this should be posted here or somewhere else, or if its been asked before (i couldnt find anything with a search)

Sigismund took the most zealous members of the imperial fist when he went to form the black templars, does this mean that there would have been 'yellow templars' running around in the heresy and crusades?

not sure if this should be posted here or somewhere else, or if its been asked before (i couldnt find anything with a search)

Sigismund took the most zealous members of the imperial fist when he went to form the black templars, does this mean that there would have been 'yellow templars' running around in the heresy and crusades?

Sigismund only created the Black Templars after the final battle of the Heresy was finnished and at the request of Gulliman to split his Legion. And those warriors took the hearaldy of Sigismunds black armor and started the Crusades.....

Sigismund only created the Black Templars after the final battle of the Heresy was finnished and at the request of Gulliman to split his Legion. And those warriors took the hearaldy of Sigismunds black armor and started the Crusades.....

Thieves!

Yeah, Sigismund looked at Papa Smurfs note saying, 'Gone to shops, leave milk out for cat, feed dog, and split your Legion please,' and he said, 'Hmmmmmmm, He doesn't say how often I have to split it and whether or not I can't still command it... Bite on that one, Papa Smurf!'

The Imperial Fist Legion 1st company veterans were called Templars Sig was top Dog and they had yellow armour with a white and black shoulderpad (I think). for more info try and get hold of the audo CD the Lightning tower and Dark king. I was very lucky in getting my copy so good luck Hope this helps you

Edit spelling

Siggy was in all black only not the whole of the first company, He was the emperors champion back then hence the black armour.

Archived