Rules for Pre-heresy

Check out Tempus Fugitives for some sweet Pre-Heresy Rules. They spend a lot of time getting them right and all of their stuff is spot on when accurately describing the Legions. They have released a Pre-Heresy pack right now, and soon will release a Heresy Pack. Its going to be a good summer!

I downloaded them last night and at first glance, they look very impressive. Quite a lot of work has gone into them.

My Pre-heresy army will be Alpha Legion and they've done some very cool and fluffy things with them as well as the other legions.

Check out Tempus Fugitives for some sweet Pre-Heresy Rules. They spend a lot of time getting them right and all of their stuff is spot on when accurately describing the Legions. They have released a Pre-Heresy pack right now, and soon will release a Heresy Pack. Its going to be a good summer!

*licks lips* mmmmm tasty! Wait, does this mean in winter there will be a Heresy Weekend? And where do you find this news? I myslef am a member of TF...

sorry to post twice but

oh my god the rules are awesome i so wanted to go to that weekend

until i saw it was for 16+ (check out my predjudice against kids post in Amicus Ades)

anyway awesome rules

can't wait just to create and army list with them (including Horus :()

Athiair :D

ps. and those rules are fair (espcially with the Primarches)

The Fugitives plan afaik is for a series of 4 events, The Great Crusade (This may) The Heresy (September), The Battle for Earth (Next May) and the Scourging (Next September presumably). Ofc this is all subject to me being wrong... <_<

The rules are indeed awesome, and ive heard nothing but good things about their events so needless to say im looking forwards to May...

The BOLS stuff is also very shiny, but also horribly out of date unfortunately :( hopefully sometime soon they may update theirs though!

to [im terrible at painting] to download the files you have to become a reigtered member

then click on the downloads and find the Age of the Emperor Part 1 Pack

and download it

simple as

why can't i use Horus they have rules for him and there is nothing saying he cannot be allowed (why would they make rules for him and then not let you use them)

Athiair ;)

It states in the pack, you can't ue Horus, but apparently he will make a guest apperance in a game in the weekend.

Heresy pack will be available first weekend of May, and since I won't be able to build a Pre-heresy pack in time, I'm making my WE for Heresy, though I may then repaint them for the Battle for Earth pack in 2010 January.

Archived