Dark Apostle Model

Ok I am planning on making a DA for my upcoming WB army. The one hitch is that I want to make something using the termie lord kit. I am planning on using the lord rules (most likely with daemon weapon) and using that as a base. Would you be ok with me using the sorcerer staff as a crozius? My thing is that its big ornate and evil looking and can be used as a maul. We will say that the dark gods made it longer or the particular original da did better with a quarterstaff fighting style etc. Yay or nay?

Does anyone have any sort of problem with me leaving it full length. I have no problem with saying that its a favored style of the original DA who bore it. If I'm feeling really lazy call it transformed by the warp for the preference of the gods of the ether. Any objections? I am trying to make something different the my pa DA who is a quasi-converted chaplain (ie chaos backpack and shoulder pad). Besides the larger force weapon looks a lot more ornate as a crozious that has been around for 10 mellenia.

Also I am going to have a swappable corphyus (sp) that will most likely be a different termie lord (most likely tlc) but haven't figured that one out yet.

Well, it is a Word Bearer, ornate is a requirement. The only reason to actually shorten the staff would be so that you didn't have to make it clear to poeple that that model isn't a sorcerer every time you field it. If you're okay with doing that, go for it. With DA's it's kinda hard to tell anyway =) Considering some of the things Erebus did in HH, some of them probably should have some sorcerous power, blessings of the ruinous powers and all of that.

Archived