Vindicator

RickyChang

Something like that makes me want to do it too! The sheer amount of awesome even cripples chuck norris into jaw dropping, I Just can believe it, until you had posted that 'how u did' post I thought you just printed it but HOLY EMPERORS LEFT, RIGHT TESTICLES AND HIS ENTIRE NERVE DEADENED REAR THATS THE ULTIMATE OF ALL ULTIMATES TO EVER GRACE ANY TABLETOP, you sir are a golden demon winner without question. Go get yourself one and even your slayer sword!

edit: I even added a link to the topic so everyone has a quick way of finding the ever great piece of painting skill

I realise I am late, but man oh man, I want a ride that sweet! :confused:

Is that a decal on the Siege Shield? Cos if it's not, you're my god!

I realise I am late, but man oh man, I want a ride that sweet! ;)

Is that a decal on the Siege Shield? Cos if it's not, you're my god!

No he did that free hand. Amazing isn't it? He actually posted some WIP images of the freehand earlier in the thread.

The gunner is a bit too red for my taste, and your spot light is an odd color, otherwise spot on and perfect, and even those 2 points I am knit picking.

Ricky, you need to start up your UM blog here. Do it! :P

O.O Sharp !

nice to see you here.

start a new UM blog here?

ill think about it.

Judging by your kung-fu painting skills, I second that. If this is what you can do with a boring old Vindicator, I'd love to see how you can make the other Space Marine plastics that appealing.

I know everyone has said this, but... AWESOME!!! I mean as ive read you used to do WW2 models, but still 40k is quite a change in surfaces and color. Superb skill on your part.

I believe all of us here (even us smurf-haters) are looking forward to any future posts and especially any tutorials. :P

Everything flattering I could say has already been said multiple times, so Ill just stick with saying that Vindicator is inspiring and is giving me some ideas for what I could do with my Imperial Fists Vindicator, excelent work!

Archived