Remaining Horus Hersey Novels

hey all..new to this site..its awesome i must say..glad to see a lot of fellow 40k gamers..quick question in regards to the Horus Heresy..

i have every book up until Fulgrim. i can't find anything after that..does anyone know the names and books if there are anymore in the series? I'd love to get my hands on them..thanks

Horus Rising by Dan Abnett

False Gods by Graham McNeill

Galaxy in Flames by Ben Counter

The Flight of the Eisenstein by James Swallow

Fulgrim by Graham McNeill

Descent of Angels by Mitchel Scanlon

Legion by Dan Abnett

Battle for the Abyss by Ben Counter

Mechanicum by Graham McNeill

Tales of Heresy edited by Lindsey Priestley and Nick Kyme

Look in ya local GW. :) Should have all of them in there.

Yeah they're supposed to be doing one each from a different viewpoint of the war on Prospero, The Space Wolves and Thousand Sons. Does anyone know anymore after that that might be coming out?

hey all..new to this site..its awesome i must say..glad to see a lot of fellow 40k gamers..quick question in regards to the Horus Heresy..

i have every book up until Fulgrim. i can't find anything after that..does anyone know the names and books if there are anymore in the series? I'd love to get my hands on them..thanks

Yeh there are a few there is Legion, Descent Of Angels, Battle for the abyys and mechanicum

Plus upcoming we have Fallen Angels (Mike Lee), Prospero Burns (Dan Abnett) & rumoured Thousand Sons (Graham McNeill)

And a rumoured sequel to Legion which will delve more into Omegon (doesn't that name just sound like something from Transformers?)

I can't wait to read Prospero Burns and Thousand Sons.... And I hope Fallen Angels would be much more Heresy-related than Descent of Angels - I was a bit disappointed after I read it.

But most of all I'm waiting for a novel about Blood Angels and Sanguinius. I wonder what would be described there.....

When will Salamanders and Raven Guard get covered? The other legions have had enough love. ;p

Unluckily for them after Istvaan (spelling?) there isn't really much else to tell. Maybe there could be a book about what they did in the actual Crusade but that wouldn't move the story along at all unfortunately.

But hey there could be a couple in the future!

• 2 months later...

Legion by Dan Abnett

Is this the order in which I should read HH series? I've just bought the whole lot of them and don't know where to begin :D

Legion by Dan Abnett

Is this the order in which I should read HH series? I've just bought the whole lot of them and don't know where to begin :D

I'd say read the 1st 5 in order, definately. The 1st 3 are a sort of trilogy in the whole series, while the 2 afterwards follow on from each other albiet with some overlap with the previous books. Apart from that there isn't much left that is in order, though I can't quote that on Tales of Heresy, as I haven't read that one yet.

I can't wait to read Prospero Burns and Thousand Sons.... And I hope Fallen Angels would be much more Heresy-related than Descent of Angels - I was a bit disappointed after I read it.

But most of all I'm waiting for a novel about Blood Angels and Sanguinius. I wonder what would be described there.....

Latest rumor mill has the Blood Angles shortly after Prospero Burns... Middle or late 2010.

When will Salamanders and Raven Guard get covered? The other legions have had enough love. ;p

Unluckily for them after Istvaan (spelling?) there isn't really much else to tell. Maybe there could be a book about what they did in the actual Crusade but that wouldn't move the story along at all unfortunately.

But hey there could be a couple in the future!

Well...the Raven Guard could be covered. Not only what they did during the Great Crusade (clash between Corax and Horus for example), but also the aftermath of the Drop Site Massacre. Remember that Corax tried to quickly rebuild his Legion after losing most of his Marines. The result were these crazy mutated monstrosities flying around and him killing them all in the end before running off and carving "Nevermore" on his table or something.

The Salamanders... Well... What did they do during the Crusade? How did they restore their numbers?

I'm curious about the Iron Warriors and Word Bearers myself! Eventhough a good Loyalist book is in order too...what about the Ultramarines?

Archived