MoS+Sorc+Mount+joins spawns.

Corpse.

Sorcerer Mounted, slaanesh (to become cavalry) so it moves with a unit of spawns it starts the game joining. Now.... ITs pretty specific, but I want to double check. Move through cover, and characters ruling that MTC is lost when joining a unit without said abilities unless specified. (Like fearless spawns making sorcerer fearless) Correct that he loses Move through cover, correct?

Sorcerer with spawns to take instant death hits, and so on. Do they lose the rule that they absoloutly must move directly towards the closest unit with a character attached? Its not a Universal Special Rule... So is the character forced to tag along with them, or can he control them?

Additionally, move at the rate of the slowest model, so he moves with them at their rate. Correct on that I'm sure... Pretty close to using my spawns with a mounted slaanesh sorcerer... It just sounds cool, maybe a fire magnet of an unusual type... Lash sounds fun here, but I think giving him warptime in addition to the +1 attack and initiative 6 would be golden.

Sound ok to you guys? What am I missing here? (I have a feeling I'm missing something dangit, hehe)

Alrighty it still sounds ok to me. Was pondering this idea for about.. 3 hours, and I got the models right here to put together... Idleness spawns heresy after all... Time to get to work!

Archived