FW 1k sons termie kits?

Belfast

So I was out at my LGS today and one of the others there stated that supposedly at FW open day they had some 1k sons termie kits that they will be making relatively soon. Anyone heard more of this and possibly have a link to some info on it or was the guy more than likely just pulling my chain?

I hope that they will be more robust than the Berzerker ones, half the helmets in my pack were so thin around the mouth grilles that they flaked off. :)

Regardless, detailed TSons Terminator helmets? hell yes! :)

Fw are definetly going to produce kits for the TS and EC, the problem however is that neither of these factions are part of Vraks and aren't likely to be done soon as far as I know.

Fw have mentioned they want to do a seperate book for Tzeentch and Slaanesh but with the next book after Vraks beeing confirmed to be orks it could take a while.

Fw are definetly going to produce kits for the TS and EC, the problem however is that neither of these factions are part of Vraks and aren't likely to be done soon as far as I know.

Fw have mentioned they want to do a seperate book for Tzeentch and Slaanesh but with the next book after Vraks beeing confirmed to be orks it could take a while.

I'd definitely buy the Tzeentch/Slaanesh Book! Can't wait to see these kits, any guess on a time-frame?

man, a tzeentch/ slaanesh book would be awesome, especially since I want to do a themed apoc army based on that... and its not just because I want to have 1k sons and lash DP's <_<

Archived