Anti Daemon House

Uprising

I could be wrong, but that could also be why GW put the silent "a" in their use of the word "daemons". To make a differntial between the occult and the hobby...

Nah. "Daemon" is actually an older spelling. GW does not own that silent a. :)

As far as exorcising the model, that just seems to be going too far. It'd be a waste of the priest's time, a waste of your own time, and will reinforce any negative associations your mother may have with "demonic" entities in other fiction. Here's what I'd do: if your father is ok with the model, then you should talk to him about it. Don't gang up on your mom, that'd be a bad idea; just tell your dad how you know it's just a fiction and you can be trusted to make good decisions, and ask him to talk to your mom about it.

Now, it may be that your mom still says no. Well, she may not be as open-minded as we'd like, but she's still your mother. Corpse may very well be right about how delicately the situation should be approached, and in the end I think it's more important that your family live in peace with each other than you having a cool model. So just do a counts-as with that awesome-looking vampire. No need to paint them different either, I say; who's to say what Chaos Undivided will do to your Prince?

Archived