{ARTWORK} Slaneeshy DP (nakedness, but no nipples so its ok)

Mr. Nipples

Well With graduating happenin' in a few weeks I have been so swamped the past 4-5 months I havent been on here much. I value everyones input and ideas here on tremendously and since I havent done a 40k Piece in a while. I figured id start with some slutty demon drawings, cuz who doesnt like that?

this is very early and I basically just have the pose, I plan to add smaller marines in front of her as if shes like 45 ft tall. But she needs more Slaneeshy stuff, since right now shes a spitting image of my evil ex girlfriend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v218/JasonHeuser/Neetch.jpg

maybe a tabbard, some nipples piercings? some..i dunno help me out guys.

evil slaaneshi ex-girlfriend demon thing :tu:

love this piece so far. may i humbly suggest a crab-like claw for on hand? and mos-def on the piercings. maybe a bit of S&M gear for her outfit (that really makes me sound like a perv).

keep up the good work :)

Maybe some body art intermingled with pervy-wokkers S&M gear... hey, go whole hog and get her a gag or something... lol

great :tu: now i'm the pervy guy who talks about S&M .....

i suppose it could be worse - i could be the pervy guy that posts pics of himself taking part in S&M ^_^

back on topic: i really like the body art idea too. maybe tatoos wrapping around one of the legs and up across the stomach? a serpent or such like?

Sticking with Wokkers' theme perhaps you could take some inspiration from the one and only Tobias Funke?

Bottom picture on the right

gallery_25147_957_23142.jpg

Perhaps something that says dad likes leather?

But in all seriousness it's looking like the start of yet another excellent piece of art work.

Maybe some body art intermingled with pervy-wokkers S&M gear... hey, go whole hog and get her a gag or something... lol

great :P now i'm the pervy guy who talks about S&M .....

i suppose it could be worse - i could be the pervy guy that posts pics of himself taking part in S&M :P

back on topic: i really like the body art idea too. maybe tatoos wrapping around one of the legs and up across the stomach? a serpent or such like?

Haha I do NOT wanna see those pics... but i like the serpant idea. Can someone suggest that to my other half...? Is that wrong...?

Sticking with Wokkers' theme perhaps you could take some inspiration from the one and only Tobias Funke?

Bottom picture on the right

gallery_25147_957_23142.jpg

Perhaps something that says dad likes leather?

But in all seriousness it's looking like the start of yet another excellent piece of art work.

I lolled out loud. I really need to see an episode of Arrested Development some day - Love David Cross.

Regarding the DP again, like I said, Corset Piercings down the stomach would be boss, but as far as S&M gear goes chest harnesses always get brought in or drawn on without batting an eye - I think they get placed in the Rule of Cool category. Same goes for sort of leathery accessories or garters with metal O-Rings attached to said harness, they're also Rule of Cool-ish though probably functionally ridiculous. I'd have other suggestions in this department if it were a more androgynous figure as opposed to this fully feminine figure, but in this case you want to keep that sleek curvy body and the tude-spittin face.

I'm admittedly somewhat... good at this department, and no I won't post pictures. I guess I can be the pervy girl if wokkers is the pervy guy.

Piercings in odd spots are also win for Slaanesh - anything to create new and more intense feelings and sensations.

AND last but not least, sleek, finely made or tight armors with lots of segmented patterns and shape motifs to keep that elegant, feminine look mixed with a hard deadly edge - if you want armor.

so Mr. Nipples drawing without nipples [i'm so confused!]

hmm, perhaps an SnM attire made from a patchwork of stretched flesh [given 'her' proscribed scale], rather than traditional leather

and maybe scar/tattoos, that is self-induced scar tissue/disfigurement forming patterns, that have a sort of a glow a different shade than the rest of 'her' fleshtone, across a side of 'her' body and up to the face?

The pose is a bit static, but it's strong enough to be interesting. You should play up the under lighting otherwise it will has the potential to turn out "meh". The right breast is also a little bit off. It seems like the right side of her torso is being viewed from a more straight on angle then the left, giving the overall appearance that her rib cage is twisted. Anyway, I think reworking the anatomy a little bit and pushing the lighting will make this go from "meh" to "amazing"

Good luck with graduation though, the crunch at the end is the worst bit. (actually the unemployment sucks too).

Archived