Horus Heresy Battle Royale Week 13:

JEFF4i

Checking the fight out in the time of the Heresy, because that is what we're doing, not fighting in 40k but in 30k. I still have to top my hat to Bulveye, he was the leader of 13th company, an Astartes beyond the age where people can normally become them, and kicked arse allover the Galaxy.

Yeah I'd say he'd win, I mean I do love Erebus but this is almost a non-contest because all Erebus would have is his fighting skills and I doubt they'd be up to par with a son of Russ.

I would say Bulveye, as well. Though I think it'd be a very close contest. Erebus being a giant bag of feminine hygiene product aside, he was stated as being a very formidable warrior.

EDIT: When are we going to see some representation from the 7 Legions left out of this competition? Only three weeks to go and surely there's some mention, at least a name, of a pre-Heresy White Scar, Raven Guard, Iron Warrior, Salamander, Night Lord, or Blood Angel? I know there's mention of Iron Hands Captains but I have yet to see any of them in this.

Well i have come up with some characters for the last three rounds from legion that we have not used yet.

Expect to see:

White Scars: Jubal Khan (Captain of the First Company)

Blood Angels: Amit (Chapter Master, Possibly the First Chapter Master of the Flesh Tearers)

Iron Warriors: Forrix (Captain of the First Grand Company)

Iron Hands: Gabriel Santar (Captain of the First Company)

Night Lords: Zso Sahaal (Captain, Known as the Talonmaster, was supposed to be Curze's heir)

Krieg Acerbus (Captain, Known as the Axemaster, Later became a Daemon Prince)

Sorry Salamanders and Raven Guard fans, there isn't any known Heresy characters named as of yet.

Erebus, he wouldn't need to fight, if he ca manipulate and turn horus, a primarch he'll find it easy to play a feral puppet like Bulveye

Loken saw through his lies though...... Horus was supposed to fall from the start(my opinion). The wolf would win this one in the end.

Erebus was able to go toe to toe with Lucius the Eternal in his prime, which is truly saying something considering he was well on his way to becoming the finest warrior in the galaxy, especially after his lesson from Garviel Loken in how not to get punched in the face while sword fighting. Erebus is a master tactician and schemer and one of the chosen of Chaos. He bested several of the Luna Wolves captains in personal combat and has fought and slain many marine commanders since.

All that said I'm pretty sure Bulveye could just rest his bag on Erebus and suffocate him. Bulveye has got to have some huge ones. My vote goes to Bulveye, in the long tradition of manly men even Conan would be proud. (10,000 years in the warp and still kicking, when I read that in the last SW novel in just gasped.)

Archived