this is one of my old teasers

antique_nova

++Intercepted Transmission from: Pure Light++

++Location: Dunconia, Helliox Prime++

++Destination: The plains of ovre++

++Subject:Status of the holy defence++

++Author: Captain Nivar of the Ultramarines 7th company++

++Thought for the Day: The sons of Gullieman are all that is needed to achieve galactic peace!++

This is captain Nivar of the Ultramarines 7th company requesting support from any space marine chapters nearby we have encountered a new type of chaos scum ++++ THERE CAN BE SCREECHING AND LAUGHING HEARD AND ++++ these alien scum can literally regenerate after being purged it looks as if new parts just materialize out of thin air, the only way to truly destroy them is to disintegrate them completely and their soul and we don’t have enough librarians to deal with it, this alien monstrosity must not escape this blasphemous planet ++++ TRANSMISSIONS END ++++

While on the bridge of the Holy wrath battle barge, an astropath picks up the message and transmits it to the screen in front of it and alerts the marshal to the bridge. Within seconds a dark and large figure approaches the astropath, “Yes, what is the situation? “The astropath points towards the screen, “ I see, send a message to chaplain Varos concerning this and purge this data”. As the screen blacks out the astropath is frozen, then it starts shivering uncontrollably and turns to face the figure with bulging red eyes, “Ahhhhhh marshal….. how nice of it that we meet”

“Save your breath chaos scum”

“Now now, we don’t want your temper destroying this ship do we now”

“Do not waste my time with talk” turns around to leave and prepares to cut the main power line that is connecting the possessed astropath to the ships system”

“I know you, I know you read that message and I know what you are up to, I also know that you will not find what you hoped for”.

The marshal turns around, “Hope is for those who have nothing left with the exception of chaos within them” and with that comment severs the line with his power sword and the image fades away into the darkness of the still room.

The astropath too also disappears, another dark figure approaches, “What is that you command, Marshal Nova”, “we have just had an astropath possessed and lost in the warp, cleanse this area of heretic filth, and with that the second dark figure tosses a grenade into the centre of the room and within a flash all the remaining figures within the room save the two space marines are standing.

The marshal responds as he leaves the room, “Filthy witch, apothecary Davirous and Chaplin Hectic report to the command room for ceremonial cleansing and I want this whole ship and our brothers purified from this physic taint”.

i then tried making a story for this and i am finding it harder and harder to fit this in.

tell me what you think....if the comments and feedback are good enough i will start a story for it roughly the length of SKIRAX's famous kills stories every 1-2 weeks if i can.

thanks

antique_nova

Archived