Terrmie Helms

War Angel

As ive yet to buy a terrmie sence 3rd ed, and only have the lame AOBR set to work with, im wondering what that other type of Terrmie helm ive seen floating around is. i cant remember where all ive seen them, but they always striked me as interesting and im trying to remember what they look like so i can try and craft something somewhat around thoes lines.

any pic's or links would be great.

what's so wrong with the AOBR termies that make them lame??? :D

they're great models especially for how cheap you can get them.

as for alternative helms, there's no official alternative for what you got - termie helms look like that because that's what they're meant to look like.

but other people have obviously just played around with helms off different models to make different termies, either off other marines, or chaos warrior helms

?? really? i thought there was an offical on this, or maybe im thinking of the gray knight variant???

its because there snap on's and have no emotion to there stance's. you have no ability to posistion them. they all look dead ahead, and have arms like a tree, unmoving.

i was upset when i found that the dreadnaught was only two peice's, but at least i only had to convert it once. these five guys are begging me to tear them up and build them from scratch, but after cutting of one of there heads, ive gotten a bit stuck trying to get it to look right on him again.

even the models i bought 10 years ago could twist at the waist...i really wish i had an on hand refrence of what the modern ones look like.

as for how much you can get for the price, i think im going to have to use the other box for first time true scale's. they just arnt as good as the individual box.

thanks for the advice on the helm, i guess im just thinking of something else

Archived