Night Lords

Loken86

hi people

i need some help i have decided to make a Night Lords Army(chaos) after listernin to the dark king audio book.

heres the problem. i dont no what units they take, do they use chaos marks or do they have seperate skills instead.

i know that they use chaos as a tool but can i used units like beserkers, ect. :lol:

any answers would be great :huh:

Hi Loken,

I guess you could stick mainly with your Fast Attack options for Night Lords, and probably Termies and Chosen as they can deep strike or infiltrate. That's the NL fluff, plenty of fast, terrorist like attacks. I can't see why you couldn't use some marks as they use the gods as they wish rather than the other way round. A squad of my NLs on the painting table has an icon, but i can't remember for the life of me what that power is... duh! But I could see NLs working alongside any of the CSMs from the 4 powers. And i think that the likes of Slaanesh or Khorne would be a fluff-fit due to the sadistic, menacing nature of both...

Use MoCG and MoS. Those are the two speedy kinds of Mark and are the cheapest. Nightlords are really about exploiting situations so really any Mark can work just as long as most of your army is not about one mark over MOCG or no Mark at all.

Archived