Battle Royale Week 14:

JEFF4i

Jubal Khan:

Captain of the 1st Company of White Scars. Armed with a jetbike and his trusty lance, Thunderhead, a tactical blitzkrieg attack-style is true to his legion, and has a mastery of it.

Krieg Acerbus of the Night Lords:

Captain, known as the Axe-Master of his Legion. Known for complementing the vicious suprise attack style of his legion with a brutality that few could ever imagine.

My vote? Gotta go with Jubal. Why? He has the jetbike, and Krieg isn't known for a jetpack like much of his legion, I see Jubal hiding and just waiting for the most opportune moment to strike, fast, hard, and brutal.

The Khan.

Krieg may be the best with an axe in the Night Lords Legion of Astartes. However, skill with an axe is useless if one is struck down by a lance-wielding jetbike rider from behind, which suits the White Scars battle doctrine. In addition, Krieg's brutality is not a factor in this battle, as the Khan is not a defenseless, unarmed, and terrified prisoner. Brutal acts mean nothing to an Astartes, who has doubtlessly seen and performed many such acts during the Great Crusade.

If it came down to speed and reach, it would be Khan. For pure up close,in-your-face fighting, it'd be Krieg. And sicne Night Lords are one of the coolest Legions ever, my vote goes to Krieg, despite the fact I hate him.

Archived