Daemon Prince Alternate

10thkingdom

Hey ^_^ ,

I am new to Chaos (I have a DA army) and I am thinking of using my Dark Elf model Morathi on Dark Pegasus as a replacement for the actual Daemon Prince Model. She would be my Daemon Princess and since the Pegasus model has wings I would just remember to take the 60pt upgrade of Daemonic Flight for the model. I am going with a Slaanesh theme to start and will branch out from there incorporating other Daemons into my army.

Currently I am converting my Dark Elf Witch elves to Daemonettes (decided to scrap my plans for a DE army so that I could kinda kill two birds with one stone and get both a 40K & Fantasy army outta the deal) they are based Fantasy at the moment but I am going to magnetize the bases and make it so that I can have a round base placed under the square base for 40k games.

I am still trying to figure out a sweet conversion for the Soul Grinder. I have issues with his legs and am trying to come up with something cool to add instead. My bf says that I should use part of a Land Raider as his bottom half to avoid having the legs, I am not sure what I think of this idea, right now it seems to be the only option. Any suggestions on what I could attach to his torso replace the legs?

Thanks!

morathi might make for a better herrald, but i wouldent mind my opponent using her as a daemon prince. (thats what makes daemons so awesome. all the conversion potential!)

for the soul grinder, have you ever looked at lemmingspawns defiler conversions? dont know if he has a log on b&c, but here is one. nice thing with this route, you get all the bits with the SG.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Ripley_P...by_Lemmingspawn

`

for the soul grinder, have you ever looked at lemmingspawns defiler conversions? dont know if he has a log on b&c, but here is one. nice thing with this route, you get all the bits with the SG.

http://www.dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Ripley_P...by_Lemmingspawn

That is pretty awesome, I wish I could pull it off, too new to the hobby still to be building something along those lines. But Wow it is cooL!!!.

As for soulgrinders with tank bodies, have a look through here. OMG's stuff is pretty good and one of his soulgrinders uses a tank for the main body, first post, under the bloodletters.

That looks cool, I think I could probably pull that off!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived