cheapest way to make a chariot? or even make one ?

antique_nova

it says in the book that a chariot of Tzeenech is literally a flying chariot pulled by two screamers. whats the cheapest chariot that we can get to make this conversion, and would it be suitable? i was thinking more of a flying floor of the warp ^^. and how would i keep it up on a stand with the use of the screamer plastic sticks that hold them upright? or to i stick it to the base? ( damn i wish GWS would atleast make herlads of chaos models and if they are please make a hurry and come out quicker than your released date ^^ ;) )

thanks

antique_nova

Since you were looking for cheap, I didn’t mention this at first but if you don’t mind spending a bit of money, the WHFB Lord of Tzeentch comes with one.

If you are a bidder of patience and your eBay search fu is strong, Citadel actually made several different metal disks of Tzeentch back in the RT days. They do pop up from time-to-time. Also, there was a limited edition model put out for WHFB a few years ago (only in Germany IIRC); a very excellent Tzeentch sorcerer on a flying disk. Again, a rare but potential eBay/Bartertown type find. He was actually mutated enough to pass for a daemon; as you can see for yourself.

Otherwise, they aren’t too complex to make from scratch. If you do some searches here or on Coolminiornot.com I’d suspect you’d fine a number of examples to work from. Like so: linkage.

-OMG

Also, there was a limited edition model put out for WHFB a few years ago (only in Germany IIRC); a very excellent Tzeentch sorcerer on a flying disk. Again, a rare but potential eBay/Bartertown type find. He was actually mutated enough to pass for a daemon; as you can see for yourself.

Holy Crap. I consider myself fairly well versed in rare models (especilly chaos), but ive never seen him before. that is quite possibly the coolest sorcerer ive seen. daddy wants....

Archived