Wolf Priest TDA

Hey guys. I put together the Wolf Priest below as part of the B&C Painting Challenge. I originally meant him to be a WGBL, but he just screams priest to me. After I had assembled him, I had Grytz work some Greenstuff to match my Wolf Lord and Retinue. I love his work, but I'm not sure about the base. If you look really close, you'll see the front half of his base is covered in skulls.

I don't think I like it. I'm thinking of covering it up before I paint. Making his base a rocky base to match my other Terminators. What do you think?

gallery_33642_3057_63844.jpg

(looking at the pic, it didn't come out very well. I'll try to post a new picture)

I agree with you, Grimfoe. I don't think the skull pile is quite right for a loyalist force. Maybe save the base for a Khorn Lord?

The model and base are both very well done though. Great job and good luck.

Looking at the rest of your terminators I get what you mean by the bases looking different. But at the same time this isn't just a normal terminator. You could always do a little converting or try your hand at sculpting yourself. There are lots of different materials that you could use btw, such as slate. But whatever you decide to do with the base, the model is stunning. Both your pose and the GS done by Grytz makes the model jump out. Will look very nice painted.

Messanger

I agree with you, Grimfoe. I don't think the skull pile is quite right for a loyalist force. Maybe save the base for a Khorn Lord?

The model and base are both very well done though. Great job and good luck.

blood for the blood god!!! oh i mean for russ and the allfather!!! :HQ:

skull pile is way out of place tongue.gif but the GSing is just superb ^_^ :P :FA:

That's what I was thinking as well. Perfect for a Khorne Lord, not so much for a Space Wolf. I know a lot of you will argue that there is no real difference between the two....

But wolves know better.

Thanks for the comments guys. I'll try to get to work on this and update the thread.

Archived