Ultimate Ironclad Dreadnought!

huh, wha?! ...Another post from Technoscream?! ..thats right guys, I've been busy. Not only did I finish modelling my Ultimate Techmarine but also my first Ironclad Dreadnought!

http://gravener.co.uk/HI/img/DSCF1344.jpg

http://gravener.co.uk/HI/img/DSCF1345.jpg

Converted from a black reach dread, this brother is now equipped to drop pod into the thick of the enemy and smash them to pieces!

Lots of little conversions going on here, the legs have been repositioned and cables reconnected. HK missile Launcher on top. Extra armour everywhere. Custom Seismic Hammer with built in melta. extended open sarcophagus. Stamping on an Ork Nob.

hope you like!

Cool idea for the Seismic Hammer, though a pic from another angle would be nice, on these pictures it looks a bit like it's just tacked on the arm without connection.

I see what you mean, I'll have to try and take more pics. I have built a robotic arm with several degrees of freedom so that it can make good use of them hammer, its not just tacked on to a normal dread weapon.

You, sir, are an insane modeller... *stares blankly at the Ironclad Dread pictures, drooling slightly*

anyway, I love this! WIP pic'd be great!!! <_<

now, as they say in the greatest kingdom:

PAAAIIIIINT ITTTTT!!!

:D

Arenis

Please please please, more pics and most of all, how on earth did you manage that Seismic Hammer. It's brilliant! Please tell me parts involved so I can try myslef and screw up the job ;)

A very unique looking Ironclad, well done ;)

Quite surprising that the model itself was based on the AoBR Dread (that box has at least 101 good uses, plus some!)

A shame the regular left arm wasn't slightly tweaked, but regardless of that, that is one excellent looking dread ;)

Archived