Scratch Built Warhound Titan

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f205/delta0621/100_0450.jpg

The Warhound Titan Maximus Patronus

I've been working on this guy for several weeks and I'm fairly pleased with the results. It's made from red folders I that are fairly thick, so hes pretty sturdy. I still need to add another coat of blue and do some more detailing, hopefully I get around to it in a few weeks.

I've been making some other vehicles from those templates, and plan to do at least one titan this summer, when I have more time. However, I feel they need some embellishment sometimes, particularly on the titans. It just looks so obviously paper-y as it is. Perhaps custom-make some trim to go around it, or use wire to make some cable-bundles... something like that, just to add some more detail.

For the basic structure though, very nicely done! Hope mine turns out that well.

Yeah no matter what you do I think its going to be obvious its made from cardboard. I'm going to try and add rivets with a glue gun later and possibly add some layers to make it look more structured. I'm just glad to have finally finished the damn thiing, LOL.

That my friend is an awesome Scratch built warhound titan I tryed once... and failed horribly but your doing great i'd like to see how you paint it :D

• 3 weeks later...
This is gonna be miserable!! Everyone says it takes weeks for them to build a warhound, and Im gonna build one the size of an emperor!!! Thats Like five times bigger, I wont get finished for months...... :) , I guess I could put my sisters dog on the table, It would probably do just as much damage...... :tu:

Archived