WIP Chosen of Tzeentch

Ok people, I started today on the construction of a unit of Chosen of Tzeentch but i need to fdind some proper right arms, that could be holding staves or nothign at all.... I have good empty left arms from that which would have held the base of bolters not the bolter itself.

If you have any ideas they are much apreciated, and Expect pics to follow as i make them and "amenhotep" (Counts as Ahriman)

TRhat however would mean buying 10 such boxes, or orderign bits online

Not really. I had the same problem you have now but I got it knocked.

A quick & cheap solution is to buy a pack of 2mm Round plasti-rods (exactly the same diameter as the SM banner poles). Cut to desired size and graft them to the chainsword-wielding SM arms after cutting away the chainswords & viola!

Here as Promised is Pictures of what i have so far

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/evileyeball/WiPChosen.jpg

The one on the left will be a Counts as Ahriman as soon as i can find a sutible Counts as Black Staff and sometimes he will be just a sorcerer on foot for smaller games where i want a sorcerer and don't want to bring out my big guns as in my Termie sorcerer..

And the one on the right with the Toomkings Banner Pole, Is going to be a Bearer of The Icon of Tzeentch for this squad...

I will as soon as i get another box of DA vets be making a 5th man for this squad, and another 4 man squad..... For a total of 9 men and then a Counts as Ahriman / foot PA sorcerer

I gotta say, I dont like your Ahrimans head. Its too big IMO. Thats the Defiler head right? As a Tzeentch fan, I just think its very non sequitir, but I do like the fact that your following the least loved god. All is Dust!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/evileyeball/Iconhaman001.jpg

Here is that Icon Bearer a little more, and my new head for Ahriman... As you cvan sort of see in the middle is a backpack conversion for ahriman...

And Now for a closeup of that backpack, Made from a 2 Loyalist backpacks (one the skull vent one from the DA vets, and some Forearms from chaos bolt pistols

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/evileyeball/Iconhaman012.jpg

That backpack is great. The squad looks solid, but may i ask why you are passing up on the existing metal models? The Ahriman model is great, and then there are 3 sorc models, plus the aspiring sorc from the thousand sons box. They are some of the nicer models GW makes imo, so seems a shame to miss out on them. But then again, they are expensive.

I am passing up on the metal models, because

A: I own Ahrimans Metal Model...... but my Fluff for the Sons Of Atum (warband of Thousand Sons legion) Dictates they hate him....

B: I have 3 such aspiring sorcerers from Thousand sons boxes in my Thousand Sons Squad and though i don't own any of the metal sorcers in PA other than those I wanted more Variety in my Chosen unit than those 4 models could provide

Thusly DA Veterans fit the bill nicely and I should soon have a "Squad" of 9 up and going (1 of 5 and 1 of 4 so they can all have Special Weapons....

Archived