My First Painted Mini in 8 years

Hi guys,

This is my first converted/painted mini in like 8 years. Used to play chaos back in 3rd ed.

I feel so rusty....I am starting a space wolf army based on Native-American lore. C&C most

welcomed.. ;)

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3364/3501673240_1f596de80d.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3600/3501675804_4f73548a27.jpg

Still figuring out the base though...

Cheers

Got to say, I actually like it. Wasn't sure about the grin though, he seems way to happy to be waving that Lightning Claw there.

Glad you're painting again. It's one of the best things about this hobby.

Welcome Back! ;)

Welcome back, painting is good, but i have to agree with Throvandius, that grin makes him seem happy, and with the open hand, seems like he is waving at some one, happy to see them. But overall, very pretty ;)

I disagree, the grin has some menance behind it, like he's about to enjoy cutting someone to ribbons.

I like the kneepad, adds a bit of colours. Having said that, my eyes keep getting drawn to it rather than the rest of the model.

Thanks for the comments you guys. This guy would be be one of those mad battle lusted wolves who laugh and smile in the face of oncoming enemies. ;) I'll take a note of the waving hand definitely... (imagines plucking out the arm applying a new batch of GS and stuff.. :P

It's magnificiant ... much better then mine (I'm ashamed to post).

He does appear to have stepped in something odd though. :)

Like you I have been bereft of GW for several years but have been into the hooby since 1989. I really like you're take on the Space wolf terminator. I'll hopefully get some pics up soon of my new Dark Angels project, and some pics of my old heavily converted Death Guard Army and 13th Company. Keep up the stirling work mate! :P

Archived