Terran SM caracters in HH Legions

I was just thinking how the SM's from Terra in the soon to be Traitor Legions add a lot of depth to the story and the fall. Garro, Loken ect make the story seem very tragic because you can see how far there brothers have fallen in comparison. I wonder what other terran marines will show in the ranks. IMHO ones from the NL, WE and IW would make for very interesting reading. Thoughts?

Loken was from the Luna Wolve's homeworld. I think you mean Iacton Qruze, he was the Luna Wolf terran. But yeah the differing views of the terrans and the primarch homeworld marines would be quite different.

From what I take, for the NL, They didn't have to purge they're armies as from the NL point of view they were betrayed by the Emperor, as you saw with the other terrans generally they regard the emperor more and whats right and wrong, and in they're case they were wronged and betrayed by the big E.

As for the WE, Angron didn't recruit from his homeworld and he very much lobotomised the majority of his marines from the start so I think anger was more of an issue lol.

Though I have no info on the IW , it would be interesting to find out though.

yes loken was not a terran :P that was Iacton Qruze.

the World Eaters are arguably either all from terra or all from another planet because we know that they didn't take anyone from Angron's homeworld.

We really don't know the situation with the WE yet. It wouldn't make logistical sense to have troops continuously flying in from Terra to replace casualties, I'm guessing that either other worlds brought into compliance throughout the crusade were used, or else we might well find out that there were indeed recruits taken from Angron's home world.

Archived