Dreadnought Show-Off

Kronk

I find the Dreadnoughts are one of the most imposing figures in the game and enjoy painting these. Here is my first, and it's for my black templars. I chose not to glue on the weapon arms so that I can swap them out, depending on how I need to field him. Feel free to critique. I'm working on my photography, so you can critique that, too!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/bwtodd/Minis/Warhammer/Dreadnought4.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b176/bwtodd/Minis/Warhammer/Dreadnought1.jpg

I must congratulate you on a marvelous representative of one of the chapter's mighty dreadnoughts. Even more so given it is your first! I assume you used magnets of some form or fashion for the DCCW, Lascannon, etc? Again, excellent job!

Thanks for the feedback. For the magnets, no. I didn't use any, actually. The dreadnought has tabs sticking out of his "shoulders". Each arm has a slot for these tabs. I just slide the weapon arms on and off.

antique_nova I posted 2 pictures in the first post. They are from my photobucket page. Your browser may be blocking them.

Edited by Kronk

A fine looking Old One.

Never seen white used as lascannon barrels before, the scheme is good.

Now Brother, he must be sent into battle at once so our enemies can cower at his thunderous approach!

MR.

The more dreadnoughts out, the better.

Try more and more of them, they're are the best equipment changeable models, so best for tactical changes between battles.

With just one, best way is asslt can/flammer in pod

or lascan half hidden behind terrain.

Have fun with yours. :)