Price: £39.15

cooll conversion for a soul grinder?

KHORNE BLOOD SLAUGHTERER

Price: £39.15

more updates as they arrive

hope you enjoy them!

thanks

antique_nova

Hmm, we saw pics of these a few weeks back, but it's good to see they're up for sale now. That Khorne prince still looks sweet and the herald is pretty good too. The blood slaughterer also looks pretty good (on first glance at any rate). Not too impressed with the Nurgle stuff though, oh well.

It's good to see they're aren't charging too much too, definately going to be getting one of those Khorne princes. Even if I never use it it'll look great on my display shelf.

• 4 weeks later...

Though you can always look at this from different angles, after weighing the options, Nurgle corners the market when it comes to loading out a DP.

Personally I’m not a big fan of the Khorne DP’s rules or the model but I really like the Herald in this mix. I wish I could buy him separately. I’d be all over that in a blood pumping heart beat.

-OMG

aaaaaaa, racks head, i see now, *hits head on a unforseeable shelf* erm this doesn't makes sense :P eldar. owww it's jsut a shelf ;) eldar...anyway back to the drinking binge. homer style ^^. lol only the first 6 letters is really me. i just had this character in me and wanted to type it out there and then ^^.

thanks

antique_nova

Archived