Servo Arm for a Warsmith

Moress

Hey all,

I have a converted Warsmith that I like to use for casual games, thing is though, he has a Servo Arm on him, but he doesn't ahve any rules for it in the current codex. It would act just like it would in the loyalist codex, a single powerfist attack at Init 1, but how much would you think it should be priced at and still be fair for friendly games with my gaming group.

I was thinking 15points since it's only a single attack, but what do you guys feel is fair?

well the old ones were like 30 points, but they had a repair rule as well. so whatever a powerfist costs...then add like 5~10 points.

i've often pictured using a daemon weapon rule in modern incarnation, in case the machine spirit rebelled against it's master.

I figured 15 points because I wasn't factoring in the repair rule. From what I understand it's actually a special rule that grants the techmarine/MotF his repair rule, "Blessing of the Omnisah," so I'm only paying for the attack granted from the servo arm.

Its rare a chaos lord would go repair a vehicle, so I'd say the cost of 25 pts would be fair. Since you cant repair things with it, and would rarely do so.

Though, I would rather you take a powerfist instead to represent a fist-lord using the mark of khorne to represent the extra attack of the servo arm. (Legally) Since the trend of adding 3.5 codex material to the current codex has pretty much died out a while back.

hi,

to make it playable i think 20 points is enough considering low cost of many csm compared to loyalist

that if repair rule gonna use

but if just as powerfist 10 point is more than enough

cheers,

:lol:

Archived