My admech force-

mughi3

Fun day today, i had to take a day off from work to get a new roof put on my house. so i went into a painting frenzy and finished my admech wing.

The list has seen a couple changes mostly due to where i could spend points(i kept ending up with a bunch of extra points but not enough to add anything).

The final list-

ADMECH-WING

(unified wargear )

HQ-

1.(inquisitor lok) belial,

Sword of secrets, storm bolter

Terminator armor

2.inquisitor lord karamozov

TROOP-

1.(servitors /engine seer) terminators X5

Chainfist X4, cyclone missile launcher X1,

apothecary, banner

2.(servo skulls /engine seer) terminators X5

Chainfist X4, cyclone missile launcher X1

3.(servo skulls /engine seer) terminators X5

Chainfist X4, cyclone missile launcher X1

ELITE-

1.venerable dreadnought (sentinel), las/missile,

extra armor-

2.venerable dreadnought (sentinel) las/missile,

extra armor-

3. Eversor assassin

HEAVY SUPPORT-

1.death storm drop pod

Whirlwind launcher

SPECIAL-

.full harness tech marines X2

TOTAL-1,995

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i112/mughi3/admechfinal.jpg

Since i am using unified wargear rules i have to pay that little bit extra for my 2 shot cyclones and BS/WS 5 venerable dreads so i opted to loose one and a tech marine in exchange for karmazov and the assasin. since this is primarily a shooty force i figured a bit more dedicated CC would be in order.

I had enough points left over to get a FW deathstorm into the list for some added dakka.

Trial by fire starts tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
LMAO... If you ever attempted to use that against me Im pretty sure Id laugh your army off the board and out of the shop. I mean Im all for model reping sensibly (for example the new guard psyker battle squad is perfect to represent electro-priests) but as mentioned above using a servo skull as a terminator is just taking the piss.

• 3 weeks later...

Firstly I'd like to say, nice army! From the pic it looks pretty tidy, though it would be good to see some close ups for a bit more detail.

I do think you need to put a bit more thought into what models to use as 'count as' though. I'd suggest for an AM list that the Preatorian squad is the best rep for terminators.

That said, kudos for finishing the army and post up a few more pics!

:P

Nice army, can't argue with that. I would really like to see some close-ups.

That said, I think armies like that are the reason why "Counts-As" is still looked down upon by many gamers/hobbyists. Seriously, Servoskulls for Terminators? Sentinels for Venerable Dreads? A small Inquisitor for Belial?

Sorry, but no way, I wouldn't play against them. I would accept Servoskulls for Imperial Guardsmen, but if you used the Imp Dex for these, they wouldn't be more than fivehundred points.

"Counts-as" is for using your converted units and special characters in competetive games without making up your own houserules, not to save money and be able to hide your entire army of supposed Terminators behind a single piece of terrain.

• 1 month later...

I don't think the original poster is suggesting that 1 termie equals 1 servo skull, only that one mean tech priest and his servo skulls equals the killing power of 5 termies. Ad Mech do have some cool tech so it's really not too silly. I really wouldn't have a problem playing this force or a similar one.

Can we get a close up of the Karazamov model, looks really good in red?

Archived